The point is to reflect on what we did and learn and then capture the lessons from that experience.
We do not learn from experience... we learn from reflecting on experience. - John Dewey
Spend 5 minutes each day reflecting on my action or things I've learned from others to re-enforce those lessons. Helps you build a better model of the world.
Share your authentic and personal story of...
1. The mistake you made and its repercussions.
2. How you overcame the challenges.
3. The lessons you learned
4. The impact of this experience on your life
- Increases retention of concepts
- Create permanent record of your actions
Daily Learning Journal outline from Michael Simmons